The health care industry is booming: Medical Administrative Assistant and secretary jobs are expected to increase as much as 36% over the next several years!* We’ll help you succeed with expert instruction from dedicated faculty members with real world experience. FBS will provide all the training you need to understand medical terminology, manage and update patient records, and perform basic office procedures—in as little as six months.
Medical Administrative Assistant Salary and Career Information
You will be well-prepared to get the career you want with FBS’s help.
There are a lot of opportunities for medical administrative assistants:
• Doctors’ offices
• Insurance companies
• Public health clinics
How much do medical administrative assistants make?
The average medical administrative assistant salary is $31,350.*
1. Introduction to Allied Health
2. Office Procedures
3. Law, Ethics and Confidentiality in Allied Health
4. Word and Excel
5. Business English
6. Body systems /Terminology 1
7. Body systems /Terminology 2
8. Basic Pharmacology
9. Electronic Medical Records
* Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-15 Edition, Secretaries and Administrative Assistants as of January 29, 2014.
5,547 total views, 5 views today