Thank you for showing interest in our LPN to RN Tutoring Program. You have indeed made a bold step to better your life by deciding to pursue your RN degree. This degree will substantially increase your income and prestige.
Are you aware that employers seek to attract REGISTERED NURSES by compensating them with retention bonuses, tuition reimbursements, high salaries, sign-on bonuses, etc.?
Our courses are taught by highly qualified, knowledgeable and experienced instructors. Upon completion of the RN program, we prepare students to pass the State Board Exam NCLEX-RN at one sitting. Students can be licensed to practice in MD/DC/VA, etc…
Most hospitals now prefer to hire someone with a bachelor’s degree in Nursing. As an LPN, if your goal is to take nursing as a career, then you must make up your mind to become a registered nurse. There has never been a more opportune time to pursue a degree in Nursing than now and FBS is prepared to help you achieve that goal.
Your degree in nursing will no doubt open the door to a proven number of future jobs opportunities. Nursing remains the single most secure occupation, ranking #1 for job growth and employment status as cited from the U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Jobs of 2012.”
Because of the growing demand for professional nurses, nursing programs at most institutions are becoming more and more difficult. By starting your program today, you have a better chance of becoming a qualified registered nurse in the near future.
WHY FBS? BECAUSE WE ARE THE RIGHT CHOICE.
- FBS provides onsite face-to-face tutoring for all pre-requisite and nursing courses to under-graduate students pursuing nursing degrees
- We provide tutoring to help students pass CLEP, DSST, ECE and ACE-approved courses. Credits earned are transferable to most colleges and universities
- Our courses are taught by highly qualified, knowledgeable and experienced instructors
- Save Time: Each session only lasts for 8 to 10 weeks. Depending on a student’s schedule and availability, a student can complete up to 5 pre-requisite courses (15 college credits) in 10 weeks
- Save Money: With our flexible payment plan, most students only pay $175 bi-weekly after the down payment
- Computer Lab: Our computer lab is equipped to help students complete assignments, quizzes or projects
- Convenient location: We are conveniently located at the heart of Greenbelt, MD, Baltimore, MD and Wilmington, DE
- Warm, caring staff and environment: FBS staff and instructors are committed to helping you succeed. We maintain a cheerful and engaging environment
- Learning system: In addition to classroom lecture, there are additional practice questions through our Question Bank Portal.
- Upon completion of the RN program, we prepare you to pass the State Board Exam NCLEX-RN the first time around.
WE PROVIDE GUIDANCE FROM START TO FINISH. Call Our Admission Counselor at 301-277-5580 for more information.
THE TUTORING COMES FROM US, YOUR DEGREE COMES FROM THEM!!!!!!
COMPLIMENTARY SUBJECT TUTORING
FBS provides excellent subject by subject tutoring services to students attending local colleges or pursuing online degree. College courses can sometimes be very challenging and difficult for students to pass. Many students have dropped out of school due to failing grades and the absence of necessary academic assistance.
FBS helps students score higher on college exams and on most standardized exams such as CLEP, ECE, DSST, GED and ACE approved courses.
We provide tutoring for pre-requisite courses such as college algebra, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, microbiology, psychology, growth & development, English composition, English literature, communication, statistics, sociology, intro to computers, etc.
5,885 total views, 1 views today